Friday, April 30, 2010

We met some "real" characters

We were lucky enough to run into a few characters while at Disneyland. We did see a few more than this but I wasn't patient enough to wait in line for all of them. Also we didn't go to any character breakfasts/meals so all of these pictures were hard earned.

You may notice that usually its just Colby, Jayden and I.....yes we did bring Grayson with us. But Grayson was a thrill junkie and HAD to go on every ride he could, most more than once. So it was just us wimps wandering around the park finding characters.





Sorry, but I could not let myself be photographed with Winnie the Pooh. Him and I don't see eye to eye. I just don't understand why he has to have so much merchandise. Its like he is the Donald Trump of the 100 acre woods and the other characters get nothing. I even went so far as to put on my baby shower invitations with Grayson "NO Winnie the Pooh please!" So him and I go wayyyyy back.
When Jayden went to give him a hug and kiss Pooh had turned so Jayden ended up kissing Pooh on the but.


Jayden was in awe of Buzz Lightyear, or as he says"Buzz Lightyear to the rescue" I think Jaydent thinks thats his name. He wouldn't even touch him. Like he was with royalty or something. He was like, "Whoa Mom, that's BUZZ lightyear to the rescue!" He was planning on telling him about all the aliens he shot but chickened out.
I think Colby is big enough to realize that its a person in there. He kept asking why none of them talk. My reasoning was that they see so many kids each day if they spoke to all of them they would lose their voice.....he just rolled his eyes.
Too bad Grayson was 'too cool' to go see characters with us....I don't have as many pictures of him.








3 comments:

  1. You have really held a grudge against Pooh for a long time now. You should probably just forgive him and move on with your life. And Jayden does look pretty cute with his Mouse ears on. Like a cute little Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jennifer...i'ts not Pooh's fault that he was exploited. also, I notice you wore your leggings? Very cute, very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to see so many characters! That's too bad that Grayson is all ready over that :( You are looking so cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete