Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fort Sherman


Well Jeremy has gotten it into his head that our boys NEED a fort. "Every boy needs a fort Nicole" is what he tells me. So a few saturdays ago he built one. He (and my dad) were out there ALL DAY LONG. It took forever. Its well built and sturdy....but does it have to be so high up? The way he had the railings to start were more like a ladder until I pointed them out. But the boys do love it, as long as it doesn't get any higher.
His ideas to make it better scare me alittle.....he wants them to use a pole to get down, or a rope.....unless they just want to use the boring old ladder. I just need to set up a pre-paid account with our local hospital I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you - that's way too high. I almost had a heart attack when Alana went up there and she went with Dad. I can't imagine if she were as crazy as the boys.

    ReplyDelete