Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sherman Family Resturant Review

Well we just got back from vacation. And after 9 hours in the car with my kids, husband and parents......I need another vacation.


It would be WAY too long for me to do a whole blog about our trip to Disneyland, so I will do mini blogs. Also I lack the energy to go all the way to the other end of the house and get my camera to upload pictures, so you'll have to wait until tomorrow.


So one thing we did on vacation was eat out.....weird I know. But if you know my dad you now that he DOES NOT eat out on vacation. He will bring almost all of his own food. Not that he doesn't trust the food, he is just really cheap. Us "kids" always joke about boiled chicken sandwiches.


But amazingly we ate out all but one meal....except the free breakfast at our hotel. One place that we ate at was John's Incredible Pizza.



This place puts Peter Piper Pizza to shame. We could fit this place into our Benson Safeway. It was huge. Not too pricey either. They had a salad buffet, which all the veggies were cut small, so you didn't have to cut up your salad.....very helpful. They had a pasta/potato bar. They had a pizza buffet, with everything from cheese pizza to BBQ pizza (very good by the way), Spicy Peanut Pizza (too scared to try), Nacho Cheese Pizza (didn't try), and a Fiesta Pizza. The Fiesta was kinda funny, my dad got it and said it tasted really weird. So we looked at it closer and noticed it had all taco fixin's on it....even refried beans. Weird. And lastly, they had a dessert buffet, which if you know my husband you know how important that is.

Moving on from the food. There was different rooms you could eat in. There was one that was like a log cabin, with a fireplace and everything. Then there was a "toon" room. This is where we sat. It was decorated with cartoon posters and had big screens on the wall playing cartoons. Scooby Do was on when we were there.....my kids thought cartoons during dinner was awesome. There was also a sports room with different games on. And they had separate rooms for birthday parties.

Another thing that made them different was their play area. They had alot of games....and even rides in there. It was also seperate form the food area so it wasn't so loud. Very nice. Although we wouldn't let our kids play ANY games because we had just taken them to Disneyland for 3 days and didn't want to spend any more.

All together I would say we give John's Incredible Pizza Co. a 4 out of 5.

Hopefully we get one in Tucson some day. (Wow can you tell I am pregnant? My first vacation blog is about food?!)

3 comments:

  1. Now you know why I did like 15 blogs about Disneyland. There's just too much to write about all at once. And it is amazing that Dad ate out at restaurants the whole time. A small miracle really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the food! It really is such an important part of your life when you are pregnant! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting and waiting to see what you guys did. Now, I'll check several times a day so I can "view" the vacation.

    ReplyDelete