Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What's taking so long???!?

The days leading up to vacation always go by REALLY slow. They just drag. And its not like we are just sitting around waiting for time to pass. We are all really busy everyday. Atleast the boys don't know so its just a normal week for them. We did tell them we would go see How To Train Your Dragon this weekend...so they are waiting for that. But have no idea that it will be in California and not Arizona.

We finally figured out how to tell them.....I think I will possibly have to hold back my tears. So I got a postcard from my sister that is from Disneyland. On Friday it will come in the mail addressed to Grayson, Colby and Jayden. I will hand it to Grayson to read outloud.
It will say something like this:

"Dear Grayson, Colby and Jayden Sherman,
I am really excited for you to come visit me at my house next week in Disneyland. We will have lots of fun together. Make sure you pack your swimming suit because there is a beach nearby. Bring your parents and make sure you go to bed early tonight because you leave tomorrow morning.
Love,
Mickey Mouse"

I think that they will get the idea. I can hardly wait.....and of course we will be video taping it just in case.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Grayson will double check everything on his "Things to take to Disneyland list". That list cracks me up, and he doesn't even know you're going. They're gonna be so surprised and excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! They will be so surprised!! My friend just went and suprised her kids too. They woke their kids up and had them get dressed (had them wear Mickey Mouse shirts). They had everything ready and then had them guess where they were going when they got in the car. I thought that would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete