Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

We went to my Aunt Peggy's house just like we do every year. We went up the day before because Jeremy was doing some work for my cousin. We went up and decorated eggs with my cousins kids. Jayden didn't really like the dipper, so he just used his hands. By the time he was done he looked like a baby Hulk. Finally after soaking in the bath tub, his ands came clean.


Jayden was an expert egg finder. My cousin Patrick went around with him to help him out. All together Jayden got $4.


Grayson did good on his solo hunt. He found 19 hard boiled eggs (there is a $10 prize for themost hard boiled eggs so kids won't pass then up) and Grayson won! So all together he got $14 and lots of candy.


Colby was still young enough to be in the advance party that gets a 5 minute head start....but he did not need it. By the time the 5 minutes was up his basket was full. So I ended up putting some in my shirt until my mom went to get him a bag for his extra eggs. Colby ended up with $20.



Before we got out there to hunt we were coaching our kids as to how to get alot of eggs. We were telling them to grab and go.....don't worry about whats in the eggs you can look later....and our theory got them quite a few eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment