Thursday, June 10, 2010

The rest of them

Ok...its been like a million years since I updated my blog, or even finished my Disneyland photos...so I am going to to a very brief wrap-up.





Ummmm, this is what pregnant women buy at Disneyland. (Well only one is mine, the other is Lynnell's, I talked her into it by saying I wasn't sharing mine. But really they are soooo sweet you HAVE to share)


What's a trip to disneyland without going to the LEGO store???! It was Grayson's dream store...we spent way too much time and money in there. But it was pretty awesome.


I LOVED Jayden in his Mickey hat. He was so cute.



Right as we got to the front of the line for the teacups Jayden decided he needed to pee RIGHT now and so he didn't get to go with his brothers...I had to wait in line AGAIN so he could go on them.




Colby was picked for Jedi Training. He is now a Padawan. He has fought the dark side and defeated it.







































(The map was upside down...)
































































3 comments:

  1. The boys look adorable- made for mouse ears

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are pretty cute - I love Colby's lego shirt/plaid shorts combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally posted the rest of the pictures! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete