Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7 yEaRs In tHe mAkInG

Finally they are here!!!! And I want to thank my wonderful mailman for putting them inside my house instead of leaving them outside. I told him to clean up my living room next time. He said ok....he owed us for making us speak in Stake Conference.


Yes I finally got our pictures from the temple. They are everything I hoped they would be. They are so very special to us.
There is 125 on the CD I have....so I am only posting a few of my favorites.
When I told Jeremy I wanted a photographer to come and take our pictures at the Temple, I don't think he was really enthusiastic about it.


I thought it would be better to do before our sealing so it wouldn't be so hot. So that meant we had to leave for the Temple at 9am. It was a mad rush to get out the door in time, and we left all the other stuff for the family to do. By the time we left I was getting annoyed that the boys were hungry, needed a drink...etc.
But we finally got to the Mesa Temple and my mood began to change.


I went in to change into my dress (which Jeremy hadn't seen). I got outside and we talked with Danielle (the photographer) about different shots we wanted.
It was really good for us to do that. It really helped us to slow down and relax. We went all over the Temple grounds. It was even more special because it was our Stake Temple Day, so as we were taking pictures, we kept seeing people we knew walk by.


Another reason it was so fun was because we had to kiss the whole time. And it wasn't just a quick kiss like normal, we had to hold it there. So really we were forced to kiss over and over.


Yes I do realize that Jayden is picking his nose....but ohwell. Whats really funny was he kept putting them on the photographer...good thing she's a mom.

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures came out awesome! I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them! What a fun day!

    ReplyDelete