Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wow...didn't see this coming

The past few month alot has been up in the air, unknown, undecided...etc. And for me that is REALLY stressful. I can't stand not knowing what is going to happen, especially when I am pregnant and a control freak. Our landlord is crazy. (Its along shot, but hopefully she doesn't read my blog....or she might sue me for slander) She is a huge control freak (and she isn't even pregnant...atleast I have an excuse) She really does sue people quite alot...including the last people that lived in our house...yikes. So we heard from the realtor that she wanted to raise our rent. She wants to raise it $100 a month...and she hasn't even done anything to justify the raise. So naturally we were pretty ticked off. So we kinda started looking around for other places to rent. Wow. If you have even looked at rentals in the Benson/St. David area you know what I mean by wow. Not really much out there. I decided that I don't want to live in Benson because I honestly don't want to be in that ward. So there went a good 3/4 of our choices.
We finally talk to our realtor about it.....who by the way is also scared of the landlord. The landlord finally decides that we can either sign a year lease, and stay at the same price, or we can do month-to-month and pay an extra $100. Jeremy's brother Branson has lived with us for as long as we have lived in this house, and he has decided to move on and live with Lanae. So now we know that we really have to find a new place. And I was really stressed out.
We jokingly say something about moving to my Dad's house, and then it becomes more serious. Until finally everything else we try falls thru and in the last day or so we have decided that yes....we are moving to my dad's.
It's not our dream situation, but it will definitly help us out.
We have a plan.....we will live there, pay off debt, improve our credit, buy property, and follow a local trend.... Build a shop with cash and live in it until a house is built. I keep warning everyone that I am territorial and cranky and will need my space. I don't think they take me seriously. So wish us luck! We are moving the end of February. In our near future I see lots of double dates with Brea & Landon (who are in a similar situation). Atleast we have someone to sympathize with.

1 comment:

  1. I think Dad may have underestimated you when you said just how crazy you might get - correct that, how crazy you will definitely get. Just try not to throw out their crockpot!

    ReplyDelete