Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kid #4

Yes we are expecting our 4th baby...probably our 4th boy...but miracles do happen so who knows. We are due on August 10th.
A common question we are asked is if we are going to find out what we are having...and to answer that question.....yes we will. We will find out on August 10th (or whenever it comes) what we are having. Its so funny to see how upset people get when they hear we won't know as soon as everyone else. (WARNING...mushy pregnant moment) But honestly there is NOTHING in the world that compares to that moment just after the baby comes out and the doctor tells you what your baby is, and then you can actually see and hold it. That moment doesn't even compare with the few seconds of joy in an ultrasound room when some stranger tells you what you are having, and then it is followed by a big letdown when you have another 4-5 months until you can even see your baby. For Jeremy and I, this is what makes it exciting, since it is always a planned c-section.
We look forward to having a sweet little baby that doesn't get toys out, or run around screaming, or tattles on its brothers, or takes over the tv.....atleast for now.

3 comments:

  1. yeah! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet your number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised that you are moving! I hope that it workds out ok and you can stand it being pregnant. I have to say I'm probably one of those people that is irritated that you don't find our what you are having. I don't have any patience when it comes to stuff like that. I wish I could not find out like you. I'm sure it really is so fun. I just bought the cutest little Christmas dress at the gap for you!!! I guess I was hoping that maybe you would find out. I guess I'll return it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it's not a secret anymore! I'm ready for another nephew!

    ReplyDelete