Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sleepover

Its kinda weird when your kids get old enough to have friends sleep over. So one of Grayson's friends mom calls last week and asks if her son can sleep over because her daughter is having a giant sleepover. So we say yeah that's fine. So I don't want Colby to feel left out when Graysons' friend is over so I invited his friend over to stay the night. Thank goodness Jayden doesn't really have friends yet. So just after the party started I ran to Walmart because I knew they would want food. The pregnant one was the wrong one to send....I can home with alot of junk...some of which I hid so they couldn't eat. I bought french fries, Double Stuf Oreos (is there any other kind?), Doritos, Peanut Butter Captin Crunch, Special K cereal, Cinnoman Rolls, and a roll of cookie dough. Not to mention I made rice krispie treats. So the boys played the Xbox, and jumped outside. But their favorite thing to do was take off their shirts, and sit right in front of the fire place until their back was burning, and then run around screaming. At one point I had to stop it because their backs were beet red. Then people will say, "Don't let your kids go to the Sherman's, they will get set on fire". But it was so cute to see 5 boys sitting around with no shirts on and ribs and elbows and collar bones sitting out all over. Pretty soon they won't even want us around during their sleepovers, they will hide in their rooms. Atleast then poor Jeremy won't have to stay up until after midnight with them.

1 comment:

  1. At least they're not really old enough to want to watch dumb scary movies like we used to when we had slumber parties. And they don't do weird girly things like braid each others hair or try to freeze someones bra!

    ReplyDelete