Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WhAt 7 yEaR oLd BoYs PrAy FoR

Grayson has really liked raking leaves all of a sudden....which is good because we have PLENTY. He is always quick to do anything that I ask of him. He is such a good big brother to Colby and Jayden. He loves to read and learn new things. Without ever being told before bed he gets a book and reads it for a few minutes while either Jeremy or I read to the other boys. He is so tall too...by 4th or 5th grade he will be as tall as I am....he already goes up to my chest. It is so crazy to think he started out 5'11, and even got down to 5'3. Now he is almost 50 pounds. Its amazing to think.

We have family prayers every night and we take turns saying it. Grayson usually has to be asked and persuaded alittle bit, but last night he volunteered. I have to try SO hard not to giggle when he says the prayer.....I am just going to put in a few things he asks for....keep in mind he came up with this on his own..........

"Please help us to not get dirty"

"Please help us go to sleep"

"Please help our toys"

"Please help no one to kill us"

"Please help us to not get to school late again"

2 comments:

  1. I like how he added "again" to the part about getting to school late. Even he knows you guys are frequently tardy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I think you can really learn alot about whats on kids minds from there prayers. What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete