Thursday, November 12, 2009

never trust a 3 year old


Me - Jayden your hands are so clean!

Jayden - I washed them!

Me - Wow! Good job!

Jayden - I used da' soap!

Me - I don't think I heard the water running?

Jayden - (Just smiled)

Me - Jayden........WHERE did you wash your hands???!

Jayden - In the water

Me - What water??!

( At this point he took me.....by the hand I might add....and lead me into the bathroom where he had washed his hands in the toliet. He had used soap...and the soap was floating in the toliet now. He had also taken a rag and washed the counters, sink, toliet, bathtub and floor with the same soap and water.....he's just so helpful!)

2 comments:

  1. He his just too cute. I can't wait to hear the conversations Jayden and Rory are going to have someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so gross sometimes! It's so funny that they don't know they are and they don't even care that they are!

    ReplyDelete