Sunday, November 1, 2009

Batman (Jayden) Turned 3!!!!


We had Jayden's birthday party on October 24th. It was alot of fun(and work). I always have a halloween theme because it is so close to halloween, and I HATE paying so much for costumes and then the kids wearing them only once......so its a costume brithday party.


I ran out of time, so I just bought a costco cake.....I normally have a really cute one.


Jeremy and I dressed up...I am not quite sure what he was......some kinda mexican bandit. I was a mexican resturant waitress. He grew out his facial hair and used my mascara to darken it. He needs to work on his accent...it sounded more chinese then spanish.


I love it when other adults dress up.....this is my Grandpa, he was Johnny Cash.


These two....Evel Knievel and the Bandito.


Jayden got lots of monster trucks


And a giant dry erase coloring book.....and he even shared.


Can you tell who wanted their picture taken the whole time???? He has like 10 others I didn't put in.
Back to Jayden...
He is a very crazy little guy. He understands jokes, he can tease back. He loves to ride his bike in the house (which is ok as long as he doesn't have mud on the tires). He wants to be as big as his brothers, and thinks that he already is. He loves to sleep in our bed and snuggle up close. Which I would kick him out but he is so darn cute....I can't. He loves to give us hugs and kisses all the time, and always says, " I wub you mom".

2 comments:

  1. He is a pretty cute little man - its part of his strategy to make people forget his devilish side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 3!!! He is such a fun kid! I love hearing him talk. He has the cutest voice I ever hear out of a little kid! Tell Jeremy I loved his costume! He totally looks like the real deal!!!!

    ReplyDelete