Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing: Teeth


Grayson has had a loose tooth for quite some time now. We just kept waiting and waiting...but it would never come out. So this weekend we were at Jason & Heidi's house out by the pool, and he bit a squishy ball. Well then his tooth was REALLY loose. We kept trying to get him to let us just pull it out, and I warned him that it could fall out in his sleep and he might swallow it. But he wouldn't let us. So we just kept messing with it. So this morning (Monday) I went to work and came back home with some groceries. As soon as I came in the door he said," Mom I lost my tooth!" I was pretty excited because he is our oldest and the first to ever loose a tooth from natural causes and not just because the dentist pulled it out. So I asked him where it was, he just shrugged his shoulders. I was like what??! You don't know where your tooth is??! He says he lost in sometime during the night. So we looked in his bed, in his covers, under his pillow, on the floor.....nothing. So in this case his tooth really is lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment