Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Some Random-ness

I feel at a loss. I take pictures, not as many as I should, and then never do anything with them. They used to get printed and then scrapbooked. But really that takes time and money I do not have. So I thought I would put a few of my favorites up on my blog.


Every baby needs a picture eating spaghetti. Something about all of those noodles on the tray, on their arms, stuck to their face, it just screams cuteness. You might notice the noodles look weird colored. Well I have kids who do not like veggies, so i have to sneak them in any way I can.


This is one of Brinley's FAVORITE things. She loves this car. It was a gift from my cousin Alissa for her first birthday. When we go places we don't usually take the stroller, we take Brinley's car. Jeremy has to do soccer practice alone with the kids while I am in school and he just keeps it in the truck to use at practice everyday. She LOVES this car. Grayson thinks it fun to try to get air over bumps and jumps at the skate park. I am thankful for the seat belt it has, she definitley needs it.


A good hiding spot. But first they have to take out all my bowls to get in. But otherwise a good place to play.


Brinley is in first place for being our best eater. You hand her something, she will eat it no questions asked. She loves most any fresh fruit or veggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment