Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Honestly I do watch my kids....

I really do watch my kids but I do get distracted sometimes. Brinley has started playing with that sroller lately. So of course the boys have been DYING to put her in it. I keep saying no....but they keep asking. So I guess Grayson decided to take advantage of my being distracted and was pushing Brinley all over the house in it yesterday. She thought it was the best thing ever! She was laughing and screaming. When he would stop she would yell at him to start again.


So what did I say when I realized what they were doing? "Grayson! Get her out of there! Wait! Let me take a picture first because its really cute!".....I think it may of sent him mixed signals.

Grayson is an awesome big brother. When he plays the XBOX he sits Brinley next to him and gives her a broken controller to play with. (Might I add the controller is broken because she spit up on it when her let her play with it) He will take her out of her carseat when she is crying because mommy left her in it too long. He gives her cookies and snacks. He loves to carry her around. What a lucky girl to have a big brother that loves her AND will play with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment