Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Haircuts!


SO as a mom of three boys, we do at home hair cuts. We always do it about a week after we say we are going to, and they are usually WAY past needing ones (including Jeremy). This time I gave the haircuts, they are now sporting an army look. Their hair is buzzed pretty short.....that way its longer in between times.
I always laugh when I look at other families made up of mostly boys, you can always tell when it's haircut day. Our neighbors at our old house has 4 boys. We would laugh when we drove by and could see the boys lined up outside waiting their turn.
I don't quite understand nature sometimes. Why is it that boys get such pretty, soft, thick hair? Mine are no exception. As I cut of Jaydens' pretty blond hair I thought what a waste it was. Colby's hair was really soft and perfectly straight. Grayson has that same thick, blond wavy hair as Jayden. I would be willing to bet a million dollars that if/when I have a girl she will be bald until she is 2 like I was. I don't quite understand that.

1 comment:

  1. And if you have a girl she'll probably have hair like ours, unmanageable until age 20 when she finally figures out how to tame it.

    ReplyDelete