Monday, October 12, 2009

BuSy BuSy

WoW! For some reason I always think things are going to slow down. Before summer started, we kept saying,"Yeah when summer comes we can relax and go camping...." Then summer came, and we went to the temple, and went to California, and there was birthdays and the 4th of July, and girls camp, and the Sherman Family Retreat. Then we thought, "Oh when school starts things will slow down..." Nope, things are actually busier. Now we have Grayson in football, and Colby in soccer, and me helping with cheerleading (I am only asst. coach this year, not head coach..thank goodness!), and me going to the scrapbook convention and Jeremy working ALOT. And not to mention our church callings, and everything we like to do during the fall. So I am making a list of things I want/need to accomplish during October:

1) Take fall family pictures....but I need it to actually look like fall :-)
2) Go to the Pumpkin Patch
3) Pay off 1 credit card
4) Jayden's Birthday Party
5) Decorate for Halloween
6) Go on a date with my handsome husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment