Sunday, August 16, 2009

I knew this day would come........

Having all boys and a very out-going husband.....I always knew that this day would come...it could not be avoided.


Yes we are the new owners of a cute little dirt bike. I have no idea what it is.. whatever numbers and letters...I have no idea. I was not too happy at first, especially because he didn't get a helmet. But I do have to admit its pretty cute. The boys were REALLY excited. Jeremy took turns taking each of them on rides. Jayden doesn't like his turn to end. They all thought it would be funny to see mommy ride it. So Jeremy took me on a ride too (apparently we didn't exceed the weight limit). I got even braver and had Jeremy show me how to work it and went on a solo ride. I figure if Grayson can ride it all by himself I can do it too.
Well we told the boys they have to wear shoes and pants when they ride, so when they want to ride they come ask, "Mommy please put my shoes on so I can ride the motorcycle." So I just tell them if they are old enough to ride it why do they need their Mommy to put their shoes on????

2 comments:

  1. What?! Crazy!!!!!! I can't believe you let Jeremy buy one of those things!! Did he buy it for the boys or himself?? (hee, hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! My brother and I had a little dirt bike when we were kids. It was so much fun. I can't wait to see them ride it!

    ReplyDelete